Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Offer Peg-Perego 2010 Pliko P3 Stroller, Java



Buyer guide for Offer Peg-Perego 2010 Pliko P3 Stroller, Java. REGULAR PRICE $329.99 ... » Learn more about Offer Peg-Perego 2010 Pliko P3 Stroller, Java.


Review for Peg-Perego 2010 Pliko P3 Stroller, Java. I am very picky with strollers and since having my 3rd child in November of 2009 I have purchased 3 strollers (joovy ergo, phil and teds dash doubles, and this Peg perego). I have to say this is by far my favorite.Pros:1. Lightweight2. Folds sooo easy, I can do it with my son in my arms3. stands up on it's own after folded,so the fabric isn't laying on the road4. LOVE LOVE LOVE that my toddler can ride on the back, and we don't have to always have our ... ... » Read more.



Offer Peg-Perego 2010 Pliko P3 Stroller, Java » Get best deal.





>> Read Full Product Information at amazon.com <<